What is the AdRoll Pixel?
The AdRoll Pixel is uniquely generated when you create an AdRoll account. The AdRoll ID has two components: the Advertiser ID or adroll_adv_id (X) and Pixel ID or adroll_pix_id (Y) for the AdRoll Pixel. To use the AdRoll Pixel, merge the two components together, separating them by a slash (/).
How the AdRoll Pixel works
Your pixel adds an image to the element of your code. We register a callback with the browser that is enacted at the end of the rendering process – no other DOM elements are transferred or manipulated. Your page load won't be blocked even if the Internet connection to AdRoll’s CDN or our servers is interrupted.
- To ensure very fast loading regardless of your visitor's geographical location, we deliver our pixel content from Akamai, the #1 global content delivery network (CDN).
- Your pixel dynamically handles both http and https.
- Your pixel code has been tested by our engineers and by the developers of third-party data systems.
Where can I find my Pixel?
To find your Pixel:
- Go to the left navigation menu and click Website under Audiences.
- Scroll down the page to the AdRoll Pixel section of the dashboard and click the View Pixel button.